Professional, hard-working, multi-skilled and trained to the highest standards in safety our people are our greatest asset.
Space is a critical factor onboard both offshore oil and gas installations and ships, so having a small team on-site who can quickly work seamlessly through a number of disciplines is essential to the efficient execution of a project.
All members of our multi-skilled team are experienced in:
- Tank cleaning, de-mucking and de-slopping
- Deep cleaning and chemical cleaning
- Erecting onboard scaffolding
- Ultra-High Pressure (UHP) blasting
- Safely moving steel and materials
- Arranging adequate ventilation
- Surface preparation and spray painting to NORSOK / PSPC standards
- Heating coils and hydraulic lines replacement
- Steel repairs / renewal in WBT and cargo tanks
Our multi-skilled teams are experienced in working independently in challenging and isolated environments. Each member of our hand-picked units hold maritime certification papers to STCW standard for in-voyage work and BOSIET/HUET and medical certificates for offshore station work.
Our specialist steel units have class approved welding certificates (including flux-core welding) and have in-depth experience of the challenges posed by handling materials, limited access and simultaneous operations when providing plate and pipe-repairs on station.
MSI is also certified network as supplier to our clients such as:
Got a project? Email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our Contact Form here…