MSI AS is fully committed to HSEQ and this is always at the core of each project or task done. We have worked with major oil companies, large ship-owners and owners of offshore installations to minimize the possible impact our activities can have on Health, Safety, Environment or the Quality (HSEQ).
The core activity of MSI supports and ensures that ships and offshore installations are repaired and maintained in a timely fashion to ensure that they retain the Structural Integrity until the end of their service lives.
Using fresh water as a blasting media through the use of UHP blasting is the most environmentally safe way to prepare old steel for new paint.
HSEQ Policy Statement
MSI conducts all business activities in a responsible way to ensure the health, safety and security of people, preservation of the environment, quality of the services and compliance with all requirements in the countries that we operate.
To achieve this target, we utilize a HSEQ management system which:
- Complies with client and oil company requirements and expectations;
- Assigns clear roles and responsibilities regarding HSEQ both on-site and in the offices;
- Identifies, analyzes and effectively manages all risks arising from our business activities;
- Provides systems of work, tools, and procedures to meet our HSEQ goals;
- Invests in people to enable them to meet the client requirements;
- Actively prevents incidents and accidents of all kinds;
- When needed, effectively responds to and manage emergencies;
- Continually improves our HSEQ systems and performance;
- Makes sure we learn from past mistakes and make sure effective corrective and preventative actions are implemented in a timely fashion;
- Ensures that both positive and negative experiences are logged and available to transfer knowledge from vessel to vessel and from existing to new projects.
This HSEQ policy covers all of MSI’s operations, personnel and subcontractors worldwide.
|HSEQ Certification||Det Norske Veritas (DNV) has certified that MSI’s Quality Management System complies with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2008.|